“Dear children, With motherly love I implore you to give me your hands, permit me to lead you. I, as a mother, desire to save you from restlessness, despair and eternal exile.
My Son, by His death on the Cross, showed how much He loves you; He sacrificed Himself for your sake and the sake of your sins.
Do not keep rejecting His sacrifice and do not keep renewing His sufferings with your sins.
Do not keep shutting the doors of Heaven to yourselves.
My children, do not waste time. Nothing is more important than unity in my Son.
I will help you because the Heavenly Father is sending me so that, together, we can show the way of grace and salvation to all those who do not know Him.
Do not be hard hearted. Have confidence in me and adore my Son. My children, you cannot be without the shepherds. May they be in your prayers every day. Thank you.”
Praise be Jesus Christ. I have been able to take this message in deeper prayer. And through the prayer Our Lady reminded me of events that we have been experiencing in our family, and some difficult situations we have been encountering.
My husband has been despondent in these situations, and my cry to him is to bless God in everything, even when the cross is the most heaviest. When we bless the Lord this way, then our hearts are open to receive everything He wants to do in them. But when we complain against God in our trials, we not only close our hearts to heaven, but also fall into the hands of the enemy and the cross becomes much heavier and harder to burden.
Our Lady took me in to understand more, not only does restlessness, despair throw us inter an eternal exile, or separate us from God; but she drew out the five (5) don’ts in her admonishing her children.
We could easily take this message to heart in our own situation, and yet this message is directed to ‘non-believers.’ But we become the ‘un-believer’ when we doubt God’s love for us, or His goodness, and do not trust Him, especially when we do not understand the cross we are living.
Here is the command from Our Mother, and WHAT NOT TO DO!
1. Do not reject His sacrifice – Realize that Jesus is the Eternal Covenant between God and man. He is the universal passover, and the only way to the Father in Heaven. We have to pass through Him; by way of our daily crosses, to get to the Father, so the Father sees the Son in you. If we reject His sacrifice we reject His plan of redemption for us. Do not do this. In everything give God the glory and gratitude to win favor from the Lord. Trust in His mercy, and believe in His goodness.
2. Do not keep renewing His suffering with your sins – How many of us are in habitual sin? Committing the same sin, maybe still confessing the same sin, but not doing anything to correct the behavior? Are we still harboring hatred, resentment or unforgiveness toward God or toward someone who has hurt us? Any time we commit sin against God and neighbor we are tearing at the mystical body of Christ, and He in His body suffers still great torments in His Sacred Heart. There are many sacrileges and abominations committed against Him in the Most Blessed Sacrament; and people receiving holy communion without discerning the body, or the conscience. Receiving without confessing mortal sins. This list can go on and on? But Heaven is saying we are still causing great suffering to our Savior as if we continue to crucify Him on the cross.
We need to daily work on conversion and practice holiness.
3. Do not keep shutting the doors to Heaven for yourself – complaining will slam the door of heaven and it closes the heart to what God is doing within the soul. Rejoice friends in the cross. Pray for the grace to do this. Go to Jesus and ask Him to strengthen you when you grow weak in spirit. Leave nothing to waste for the enemy to enter!
4. Do not waste time – Your time on this earth is short. You do not know the day nor the hour the Lord will come and when you will die. We must live today as if today is our last day on earth! But I wonder more of this word. I ask the question, ‘is time running out?’ How long will our Lady be with us? Is she leaving soon? Will we miss this opportunity of grace that heaven calls, and fall when the Lord reveals Himself? Will we be strong enough to stand in His holy presence when that time comes?
These are question each individual needs to ask Himself. But Our Lady made it clear; ‘there is nothing more important in this world, on this earth than to have union with Jesus. No career matters when it comes to your salvation. Youth sports or recreational activities, do not matter when it comes to your salvation. Having great riches, large homes, and notarity in this world means nothing when it comes to your salvation. God wants your salvation. And what I just mentioned, will be stripped from you at an appointed time, when it becomes a distraction to your salvation.
5. Do not be hard hearted – Jesus as the Divine Mercy said to St. Faustina that he wants to lavish graces on poor sinners, but their hearts are hardened. It is like water pouring over a rock. These graces are not penetrating into the heart. Jesus wants our hearts to become flesh, softened and workable, open to receive these graces. This takes our cooperation with grace and the work of redemption. Therefore, we need to practice fasting from the things that keep us from growing closer to God. We need to do acts of penance, and die to ourself. Put to practice living faith, not just by word, but in deed.
A heart that receives the grace of God is a heart that knows piercing and forgives anyway. This is cooperation with the mercy of God, and the divine physician can work where the wound is broke open to bring in His healing love.
Our Lady said she is with us, and TOGETHER we are working with her. Together is unity. A family always works together to accomplish what it has set out to do. Contemplate these words, and draw from them what the Mother seeks from you.
“…if we only suffer with him so that we may also be glorified with him…” (Romans 8:17)